Instant Dry Yeast for Ashdod Port
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
We are a professtional Instant dry yeast and Feed yeast manufacturer from China. Our 400g low sugar instant dry yeast with high fermentation power for fast ferment, which is popular in Palestine, Israel, Iraq, Yemen and some other Middle East market. You are easy to find our, Honor Master brand, Wonder choice brand in Gaza, Ashdod, Salalah, Umm Qasr ports, etc.
Welcome to our wbesite: www.yeast-china.com. We are proud to offer you the best price, high fermentation power instant dry yeast with our professional services.
Our Honor Yeast in the Taboon Bread
• 2 cups of all purpose white flour.
• 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
• 2 Tbsp of Honor brand dry yeast.
• 1 Tbs of granulated sugar
• Enough warm water to make it a sticky
dough- mine took 1.5 c.
If you have an electric mixer with a dough hook would be better otherwise you knead it with hands.
• First mix the dry ingredients well together then add the water a start mixing and kneading until you get a sticky dough like this in the picture. Let it rise in a warm place for almost an hour or until doubled.
• Sprinkle a clean surface with some whole wheat flour and divide the dough into three balls.
• Flatten one ball at a time to make it a circle- does not have to be perfect- then tap it with your finger tips to form this desirable shape as this makes it look more like the original one.
• In the mean time stick your mini taboon – the baking sheet with pebbles- in the oven and turn it on to the maximum, mine was 550℉. The pebbles have to be very very hot before baking the bread.
• Gently take your fist circle and place it carefully- be aware that the pebbles are very hot- on the mini taboon and watch it. It will huff and it will puff and it will blow your mind but not down don't you worry :).
• It takes about 3 minutes for each one to be ready you can turn the broiler on but I didn't need to do that as the oven was so so hot.
• It turned out so delicious and hubby was so glad.